A weed grow box is basically just like a grow tent. It is used to cultivate and develop your cannabis seeds inside a secure and confined area where they are given a controlled climate. Since it is usually placed inside a household or room, using a grow box is widely considered as an indoor growing setup. There are a number of reasons and advantages as to why people opt to use a grow box instead of the usual growing room or growing tent.
Here are some of the many advantages of using the marijuana grow box:
- It is a beginner-friendly way of starting your very own cannabis crop. Since it is much smaller and less complex than your typical grow room, beginner growers can make use of a weed grow box in order to jumpstart their gardens.
- Using a weed grow box is a very stealthy and discreet way of growing your cannabis seeds. Because of the small size of the space, it can be placed in just about any indoor room. Additionally, the secure and enclosed system makes sure that nothing leaks in and out of the area.
- Much like any indoor setup, a weed grow box offers people the chance to control the climate and environment that your cannabis seeds grow in.
- Weed Grow boxes are very easy to build. While it may require using a couple of tools and equipment, it is still rather easy compared to installing a full-sized grow room.
- Ready-made weed grow boxes can be purchased at a much cheaper price than grow tents and certain parts of a grow room.
BUILD OR BUY? HAVING YOUR OWN WEED GROW BOX
Now, there are two ways in which you can obtain your very own weed grow box. You can either buy one from online shop. You will find a lot of ready-mades, high-quality weed grow boxes with all the necessary components and equipment that you will need in order to properly grow your cannabis seeds. While this may cost you a certain amount of money, it will certainly save you the time and effort of building one yourself.
On the other hand, you can always build your own weed grow box from scratch. If you want to save up some money or just flat out enjoy building things to use, then this will definitely make for an enjoyable experience. Keep in mind that if you do plan on building your own grow box, the makeshift materials that you use would certainly be less aesthetic than buying an official grow tent. Of course, this doesn’t really affect the way your seeds grow as long as you build it properly but that’s just something you users should know.
Building a Weed Grow Box:
This easy, DIY grow box is a simple yet effective way of discreetly growing your cannabis seeds. Here are the things that you will need:
- Unused cabinet, wardrobe, shelf, or cardboard box (We recommend cardboard boxes for convenience)
- Aluminum foil
- Reflective duct tape
- Pencils and markers
- Measuring Tape
- Cutter and scissors
Step 1: A grow box usually consists of about 4×4 or 5×5 dimensions. Of course, that is entirely up to you as long as you have enough space for your lights, fans, and of course your plants. Take your measuring tape and jot down the dimensions of everything that you will be placed inside of the grow boxes such as pots, lights, and fans.
Step 2: Once you are done, take your pencils and carefully place markers as to where you will be installing your fans and lights. Tracing their exact dimensions is suggested. One fan would ideally be placed on each side of the plants so that each and every one of them gets enough air circulation. As for the light outlet, it is ideal to place them on top or around the plants. Do not worry, the aluminum foil acts to reflect the light.
Step 3: Carefully cut holes for each marking for your fans and lights. It is crucial to be precise here because any hole too big or too small may result in destroying the box. Afterward, place the fans and lights inside. Secure them with some rolls of duct tape.
Step 4: Now, it’s time to coat the inner layer of the box with some aluminum foil. This is important as the foil acts as a reflective mirror for the light to bounce around, giving every inch of the plant some light. Carefully lay some aluminum foil around each surface area of the inner box, making your way around the fans and lights as you do so. Secure this with some duct tape.
Step 5: Once the inner portion of the box is totally covered with foil, it is time to test out the wirings! Carefully plug in your fans and lights to see if they are working properly. Make sure no wirings get entangled with one another to avoid any accidents.
And that’s it! Now you have your very own weed grow box constructed with simple, everyday household items. This is enough to properly grow and cultivate your cannabis seeds discreetly.
Buying your own Weed Grow Box:
Here is a list of some of the best brands of weed grow boxes that you can purchase and order online. As they are filled with different features and effects that help make the cultivation process a lot easier, growers will definitely think about spending money on this weed grow boxes.
1. Dealzer Grandma’s Secret Garden 3.0 – Hydroponics Grow Box
- Very spacious as it allows up to 9 plants to be cultivated at once
- Makes use of both vegetative and flowering lights
2. Hellogrower 20″ Stealth LED Grow Box with Hydroponic System
- Top of the line filtration system
- LED lights
- Mylar interior coating
3. Cash Crop 6.0-2 Plant LED Hydroponics Grow Box
- Easy to install
- Very discreet and compact
- Little to no technical issues
4. Yield Machine Max 4 Foot LED Grow Box
- Ideal for tall cannabis plants
- Carbon filtering system
- LED lights for maximum yields
5. Supercloset Grow Box LED SuperFlower 3.0 LED Grow Cabinet Hydroponics System
- Complete with growing nutrients and other accessories
- The constant and easy-to-handle air circulation system
- Best weed grow box for hydroponic setups
All these ready-to-use weeds grow boxes were carefully and neatly assembled by well-known manufacturers. As such, you will run into little to no problems when operating these weed grow boxes. If you want a convenient time growing your cannabis seeds and you have some money to spend, then we recommend getting yourself a weed grow box. It is a simple and secure way of growing your marijuana discreetly in an indoor environment.