Cannabidiol, or more commonly known as CBD strain, is one of the two main compounds found in cannabis plants. While it does not produce the same psychoactive effects that tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) brings, it is still extremely relevant especially for the studies regarding the benefits of marijuana. There have been many cases where patients claim that CBD-infused buds and products have done wonders for the existing health conditions that they have. In fact, the health and medical benefits associated with cannabis plants are largely due to the high CBD contents found in them.
If you live in an area where cannabis consumption and cultivation is legal, then it may be easier for you to have access to it. However, not everyone enjoys the same luxury. For those people who are located in places where there is little to no access to marijuana, they may have a hard time finding the right strains for their use. In this article, we list down some of the best and most potent CBD strains. This may be used as a reference for ordering marijuana seeds in the future.
- CB Autoflower Cheese Marijuana Strain – This marijuana strain offers the perfect balance between amazing health properties and properly blended flavors. With its eye-catching marijuana buds and fragrant aroma, it is easy to see why many people choose this classic marijuana strain. It gives off a strong cheesy flavor that is unique to both beginner and experienced marijuana users. As for its health properties, it is effective in calming down a person experiencing stress levels and severe depression. It also helps lift up the moods of its users, making it great for anyone who could use a CBD charge. With a CBD level that measures up to 12% and a THC level as low as 5%, it gives of a more medicinal feeling rather than a psychoactive high.
- CB Dutch Treat Marijuana Strain – CB Dutch Treat is known for giving patients the required energy boosts in order to carry out their daily activities without feeling sluggish or lazy. With a calming and relaxing high, this strain is sure to make patients forget all about the stress that comes with work. Additionally, it has a relatively low THC content so that patients can easily take this strain without having to worry about strong and sedating side effects. With its CBD level measuring up to around 8%, it is a strain that was developed mainly for medical purposes.
- CB Diesel Marijuana Strain – This medical marijuana strain comes in feminized versions which means it is the ideal strain for beginners to cultivate in their own backyards. This strain is known to be one of the medical strains with the highest CBD contents anywhere in the market today. Having a CBD level of 20%, this strain works absolute wonders for various health conditions. It is quite versatile because it can be used for a number of reasons. The mood-enhancing effects of CB Diesel are enough to calm down a patient’s muscle pains and joint inflammations. Additionally, some of its other common uses include treating ADHD, PTSD, Epileptic seizures, high-stress levels, nausea, vomiting, and even helps slow down the development of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Auto CBD Critical Mass Marijuana Strain – Critical Mass has very strong muscle and joint treatment effects that are perfect to use after a hard day spent at work. This medical marijuana strain is known primarily for treating people who report severe cases of body aches and migraines. Because it is quite sedating, Critical Mass is recommended to be used as a nighttime strain. Using is during the hours of work may lead to your functionality being disrupted. CBD levels for this strain have been measured at an average of around 8% to 10%.
- Auto CBD Haze Feminized Marijuana Strain – This hybrid medical marijuana comes from crossing the Haze XXL with a purely CBD composed strain. It is one of the few marijuana strains today that has joined the trend of having a 1:1 THC and CBD ratio. The Auto CBD Haze offers an amazing high that sedates and calms even the most stressed outpatients out there. In addition to this, it is perfect for chronic pains and headaches.
Many CBD strains out there today are used in order to treat various illnesses and diseases. They are all known to be very effective in dealing with different health conditions. In addition to this, they are quite versatile in treating any illness that patients may be experiencing. Because of the widespread popularity of medical cannabis growing more and more every day, it is now more common to see people opting for this method of medicine.