The shipping options in your cannabis store is a great help for you to get your seeds without any hassles. The way seed banks ship your cannabis product is just like ordering products from a usual online store. Some say that shipping cannabis seed is a bit risky because of some reasons but these seed banks have their way of handling things. In this article, we’ll know more about how marijuana seed banks ship your seeds the right way and what’s the importance of shipping.
What Cannabis Seed Bank Offer in Shipping Seeds
- Discreet Shipping
Most cannabis seed bank sends cannabis seeds discreetly in such a way that no one suspects what’s inside the package so that the courier company won’t be tempted to open and capture it.
- On-time Delivery
To ensure that you won’t wait too long for your package to arrive, they ship your orders within 48 hours as soon as they receive the payment. However, your location will determine how long it would take to reach your address.
- Tracked Delivery Services
It is important that all dispatched packages should come in with tracking details so that you would know where the package is. Cannabis products are not cheap so most seed banks would use tracked delivery services as an assurance that whatever happens to the packaged, you are protected by a money back guarantee.
- Shipping Cost
The shipping cost would depend on your location and the parcel weight. There are seed banks that offer free delivery for those who spend a specific amount on purchasing cannabis items.
Shipping Methods Used By Seed Banks
- Exact Shipping Rates
Some seed banks link their cannabis stores with the courier company that automatically computes the shipping rate basing on the weight of the parcel and the address. This strategy is recommended for seed banks that have limited resources.
- Flat Rate
This is a specific shipping rate that you set-up in all items. For example, you will set-up $ 3 per order or 10% shipping rate of all the total amount of orders.
- Free Shipping
This strategy attracts the attention of customers. An effective strategy for this without literally paying for the postage is to slightly increase the amount of the item. Se seed banks offer free shipping if the customers meet a minimum price.
Shipping Options Used By Seed Banks
- Standard Shipping
This is the usual type of shipping where it would take 2-8 business days for it to be delivered. This service is untracked so you’ll just need to depend on the estimated day of delivery provided by standard shipping.
- Express Shipping
This is the expedited delivery service for faster delivery. In as early as within 48 hours, you’ll receive the package that is tracked.
Good To Know About Shipping Cannabis Seeds
- Cannabis seed banks cannot ship in all countries worldwide. It would still depend on the country’s openness to the use of cannabis.
- Most cannabis seed banks don’t ship out packages with their company name or logo for discreet packaging and shipping.
- Most cannabis seed bank doesn’t send out cannabis products through P.O box because of privacy reasons and those shipping companies require a signature on delivery since cannabis seeds are considered valuable because of its price.
- The cannabis seed package is packed with vacuum sealed bags that mask the smell of cannabis for stealthy shipping.
- To avoid suspicions from the courier service, the box that should be used is in good condition and avoid careless wrapping.
Steps In Shipping Cannabis Seeds
- Upon receiving the payment, the seed bank will send you an email confirmation through email notifying you that your order is in process. You will be asked about your preferred shipping options or request if you prefer stealth packaging, etc. They will send the package through their chosen shipping courier within 48 hours.
- You will be receiving another email if the package has been sent out using your preferred method together with some details when to expect the parcel, if used tracked delivery services, the tracking number will be given.
- For same country delivery, usually it would take within 2-6 days for the package to be received but for international shipping, usually, it takes 5-15 days for the package to be delivered.
- Orders are shipped out. The delivery man needs you to sign for the delivery notice as proof that you received the parcel in good condition. If you are not satisfied with the cannabis seeds, feel free to contact your supplier for possible arrangements.
Importance of shipping Cannabis seeds
– Buying seeds online is a good choice if you don’t have time to go to your local seed bank. When you purchase through their website, they will automatically ship the item right in front of your doorsteps.
- Protects privacy
– There are some consumers that are not comfortable showing up to other people and telling them that they use cannabis. If you prefer your cannabis seeds to be shipped out you’ll just need to be accurate with the shipping details such as your address.
As the cannabis industry continues to grow, marijuana seed banks aim to reach out for their consumers worldwide. Shipping cannabis seeds through the help of courier companies make this possible. These seed banks make use of different methods to ensure that your cannabis products are delivered secure and safe.