Marijuana is gradually gaining acceptance by society for both recreational and medicinal purposes. Research and development of marijuana are continuing to flourish. Canada is a 2nd country that has legalized both recreational and medical marijuana use.
With these developments over the past years, many people have switched to using medical marijuana as part of their medical treatment plan for various health disorders. Because of this, the number of those who want to plant cannabis in their homes has increased.
Before you start planting your own cannabis plants, it is important to know your preferences in terms of side effects. Would you want a strain that will keep you utterly happy and uplifted? Do you prefer a strain that will help you get some sleep? Is it for managing pain? These are the questions that need answers.
What do You Need to Know About Canada and Marijuana Use
There are 2.3 million marijuana users throughout Canada on average. Only 10% of these are regular users who progress to dependency. This is the whole reason why they have come up with regulations that will alleviate the exposure of the youth to marijuana consumption. There will always be a reason behind drug prohibition and everybody is asked to comply with the rules. Yes, the sales of marijuana promote economic growth through consumption which is one advantage. Of course, there are also disadvantages.
What is the goal of Canada in permitting the utilization of marijuana?
1. To alleviate the number of illegal access and exposure of the youth to marijuana.
2. To secure and develop public health by providing access to marijuana for people ages 18 and above.
3. To prevent criminals from gaining profit from marijuana sales.
Here are the 5 easy ways of growing marijuana in Canada:
1. Super Skunk is a marijuana strain, which can be grown indoors or outdoors. This strain can adapt well to different climates making it easy to grow. This strain is often suggested for novice growers for it has natural resisting powers to common diseases. The harvest time and the number of yields will depend on where it is planted and grown.
2. Early Miss is a hybrid Indica-dominant strain. Crop King Seeds created this by pairing the Big Bud and White Widow. This auto-flowering strain is easy to grow and does not disappoint. Early Miss is known to hit hard that is uplifting and relaxing at the same time. It is one of the cannabis grower’s favorite as it can be grown any time of the year indoors or out.
3. Sapphire Star is another hybrid strain with an average THC content of 22%. This strain is produced from the perfect matching of its parent strains, Blue Hawaiin and God Bud. This beauty is ideal for treating conditions like bipolar, depression or stress. The flowering time of this plant is 7 to 8 weeks. It offers an above-average yield given the right conditions.
4. Snow Lotus is a very flexible strain in terms of growth that it works both ways for indoor and outdoor. This hybrid strain was created by breeders from Bodhi Seeds and has a THC content averaging to 25%. Snow Lotus is a low, branchy plant and can be grown in a variety of climate conditions. It is not sensitive to sudden changes in temperature and humidity, which makes it easy growth.
5. Manitoba Poison is another strain to fall in love with. This well-balanced strain is moderately strong that is why it well-loved. This strain acts as a nice sedative which helps people who suffer from insomnia get a good night’s sleep. This plant can thrive well for both indoor and outdoor growing. It can be harvested in 7 weeks’ time, given the right conditions. This strain deserves to be a part of your collection.
The growth opportunities for marijuana plants are progressing due to environmental factors such as climate, humidity, and land. The good thing about these strains is their ability to adjust and adapt to a different climate. Canada, as we all know, has a variety of climate, which will work well in growing different marijuana strains. You just have to find the perfect strain you can use and will suit the growing conditions that you have.